Author Topic: What was your latest Character build and expected next one?  (Read 683 times)

Chagero

• View Profile
What was your latest Character build and expected next one?
« on: March 05, 2016, 01:31:07 PM »
I recently played through using the Paladin. What a great class; the proficiency of a warrior with the aptitude of a priest! He was lvl. 14 - 15 when I finished Destruction. I think my next play-through will be a spellcaster most likely, either a mage or warlock... maybe a priest.

What about yours?

peewee_RotA

• View Profile
Re: What was your latest Character build and expected next one?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 03:41:47 PM »
(EDIT... oops wrong thread)

I've been very fond of the Rogue lately. There are improvements to the character in my mod but while making the changes I've learned a lot of little tricks that makes the class more powerful in the original than is obvious at first glance.

For example, he gets a pretty high accuracy score and can do a lot of damage with the crossbow. He also gets a really high speed and can be buffed up (especially with fangblade) to do an amazing amount of damage in melee.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:49:19 PM by peewee_RotA »

Chagero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 04:32:14 PM »
Nice! I was thinking about trying the rogue here at some point. I downloaded your mod but for some reason the install wouldn't open. I was looking forward to trying it out.

LysleShields

• Administrator
  • Is the potion half full or half empty?
    • View Profile
    • Amulets & Armor
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 05:02:35 PM »
Try the priest.   :)

peewee_RotA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 06:03:06 PM »
The null soft installed hates antivirus. Possibly add the pwmod installer to the antivirus except ion list?

Chagero

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 08:05:20 PM »
Hmm, I will try both suggestions from you good sirs.

Chagero

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 01:04:55 AM »
I went Warlock but it didn't keep my interest for long. I will probably revisit the (more) pure magic classes eventually. I just started an archer, and can say that he is a lot of fun. The strategy involved with taking pot shots at another ranged class is exciting. It is definitely a different playthrough than a fighter, that's for damn sure. Jugurtha for instance was a realll bitch. Poison AoE in that little room made that level hell!